BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH AN ACADEMIC PLACEMENT
- Do you need temporary technical IT skills support within your business?
- Do you have a project that requires fresh ideas to get it going?
- Are you willing to offer East London students a chance to be involved in helping you build your business?
ELBP is excited to be working on a collaborative project with the University of East London (UEL) designed to help you, our SMEs, benefit from the skills and ideas of young emerging East London talent.
Imagine how you would be able to achieve more of your business goals with 70 hours of extra support, whether it is over, 2 weeks on a full time basis, or spread over a number of weeks.
The students would also benefit from gaining insights into the world of employment and business, on a local level.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and keen to offer a student placement please read the FAQs, sign up to the employment hub to set up a profile and submit your application or complete this application form and email it to the placements team.
COMPUTER SCIENCE PLACEMENTS
There are currently a number of students seeking work placements who will bring the following technical skills and ideas to your business:
- Software and website development
- Data analysis
- Data modelling
- Data communication technologies and TCP/IP protocols and more