Partners & Programmes
ELBP has delivered several private/public funded procurement support programmes in partnership with various organisations.
• Bishops Square Procurement Support Programme for Tower Hamlets Council
• Access to Finance for Business Growth with Tower Hamlets College of Further Education
• East London Supply Chain Network within the Institute for Sustainability’s FLASH programme
• Fit for Legacy, part financed by the European Regional Development Fund
• South London Procurement Network, financed by Canary Wharf Group and Qatari Diar
• Ready to Supply the City, financed by the City of London Corporation
East London Business Place continuously seeks opportunities to expand its programme portfolio. We work with a wide range of delivery partners to facilitate this enabling us to continue to offer quality business support and widening our outreach thereby ensuring even more SMMEs benefit from quality coaching and mentioning and access to real contract opportunities.
Please check back regularly for news on new programmes and initiative that your business could be eligible for or register you interest and we will keep you up to date on all our latest news and information. Click here to register your interest.