New ‘Ask Henry’ Webinar Series
We are delighted to announce the launch of a new series of webinars with one of our long standing and trusted business advisors and trainers, Sir Henry Boyle.
The series titled ‘Ask Henry’ consists of 7 short, fun and informative webinars. These webinars have been developed to help Building Legacies members unlock their true potential as they prepare to open shop and return to business
Whilst Coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to impact our way of life, some SME business owners are opening their doors to the public again with the rest set to follow in the coming weeks and months. We have developed this series of webinars to support SMEs’ transition back to work and trading.
Sir Henry Boyle will be facilitating the Ask Henry Q&A sessions and will also give an outline talk about current and important areas that impact SME’s right now. Each subject will consider, where have we been and what did we do before Coronavirus? where are we at right now? and where are we going and how do we get there?
The loosely structured sessions will allow participants to discuss their experiences as well as receive high quality advice and solutions for them to implement within their businesses.
The Seven Themes
Pivoting your products and services
– New markets – New opportunities
- What do we do now?
- Who do we sell to?
- What could we easily change?
- What new customers could we attract?
Pricing and value
– Where do we sit – Can we go higher?
- When did we last check our costs?
- Can we find less expensive suppliers?
- Do we sell up to a standard or down to a price?
- How do we stack up against competitors?
Leadership and management
– Running our business in the ‘new normal’
- What will change?
- What should we do differently?
- How can we best utilise our styles & preferences?
- What new skills must we learn – and how?
SEISS/BBL/Grants/Government support sessions
– Navigating through the fog of information to £££’s
- What are we entitled to?
- How can we claim?
- What changes are likely?
- What can we do when the support stops?
Quick result sales processes
– How to be first out of the starting gate
- Re-engaging with existing customers
- Contacting new/emerging clients
- Forming consortia
- Generating fast revenue
Creative thinking and mind-set
– Doing the thing differently – and doing different things
- Becoming Australian (think through 180 degrees)
- From ‘can’t because’ to ‘can if’
- Unleashing your hidden potential
- Amusing and delighting customers
Business planning (the 20-step guide)
– Forget the formality – learn to earn
- A quick canter through the ‘must do’s’
- Safe short cuts
- A fast route to a flying start
- Secure, repeat profitable income streams