Thamesmead Business Forum
Find out how your business can access the potential growth opportunities in Thamesmead.
Open to all individuals, SMEs or corporate partners looking to start, develop or grow in Thamesmead.
The next forum will take place on Monday, 7 September 2020.
- Opening Introduction from Christofi Christou (Economic Inclusion Manager, Peabody)
- Introduction to Peabody
- Local Authority Business Updates
- Guest Speakers:
- Clive Jelf – Business Growth Manager, East London Business Place
- Jane Quinn – The Speakers Toolkit – “Communication for Impact and Influence” + Q&A)
- Rachel Barham – Federation of Small Businesses
- Michela Bernasconi – London Growth Hub
5. IOEE & Lloyds Banking Group – 12 months free mentoring for SMEs